Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome and Introduction

Hi and welcome!  This is my first time that I have interacted with a blog, so I am excited to see its capabilities and how it can be incorporated into the classroom setting!  You can refer to my "About Me" tab to find out more about my background, if you so desire.  At this point in time, I don't really know the direction that I want my blog to take.  I am thinking that I might want it to be an area to gather resources that can be used within the Social Studies content (specifically American History and American Government) which are the two areas that I teach.  But I'm still playing it by ear and figuring out what exactly the direction will be.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check in again over the next few weeks as my blog develops!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the course Alicen!!! Based on your current thinking, I think that List and Link entries (which come up early in our exploration of blogging) might be useful to you. I'd also suggest giving serious thought to the Discussion entries too, as a former social studies teacher myself.

    ReplyDelete